THE WOOL SET PTY LTD
- Welcome to the website of The Wool Set Pty Ltd ACN 073 819 637, trading as Style Flooring & Interiors (Style Flooring & Interiors).
- Style Flooring & Interiors does not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the information available on this Site (Information) or that it is suitable for your intended use. The Information is provided by Style Flooring & Interiors in good faith on an “as is” basis without warranty of any kind.
- The Information provided is of a general nature only and should not be used as the basis for making any decision, without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information.
- The Site may contain historical Information that is not current and is provided for reference purposes only.
- The Information does not constitute professional advice or advice about the suitability of its products for your circumstances, or for any other circumstances.
- Style Flooring & Interiors does not warrant or represent that the Information is free from human or mechanical error, technical inaccuracies or other typographical errors or defects. The use of this Site and the Information is at your own risk.
- Style Flooring & Interiors reserves the right to vary or modify the Information contained on this Site, to change or discontinue any feature or part of this Site, to change the hours of availability and the equipment required to obtain access to this Site, without notice and without liability.
- Style Flooring & Interiors makes no warranties, guarantees or representations that the material in this Site will not cause damage or that the material is free from any computer virus or other defects. It is your responsibility to complete a virus and similar checks on any Information downloaded.
- All warranties, representations and implied terms and any liability which may arise in relation to your access to or use of this Site or the Information is expressly excluded to the extent permitted by law.
- Style Flooring & Interiors reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Site at its sole discretion for any reason.
- Style Flooring & Interiors will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Site is available continuously, however Style Flooring & Interiors does not guarantee that access to the Site will be continuous or uninterrupted.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Style Flooring & Interiors will in no way be liable to any party for any injury, loss or damage arising out of or related to the use of (or the inability to use) the Information on this Site or the selection of goods or services referring to it. Under no circumstances will Style Flooring & Interiors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage, including loss of programs or data, loss of business, business interruption, or lost profits. If your use of this Site results in the need for servicing or replacing of equipment, Style Flooring & Interiors will not be liable for those costs.
- Care and Maintenance Guides (including all cleaning advice) are guides only and, to the extent permitted by law, no liability will be held by Style Flooring & Interiors, their manufacturers, stores or associates for any damage to your flooring as a result of your reliance on the Care and Maintenance Guides. Selected products may not be on display in some stores, but may be ordered from all stores (except for tiles).
- Products features on this Site are available until sold out or discontinued from the manufacturer. Products feature price range indicators which reflect the product quality. These are identified based on a variety of factors, including materials (natural, engineered etc.), the manufacturing process, and the added benefits and features included in individual products. Luxury vinyl planks/tiles, timber, bamboo and laminate are sold by the carton and not by the square metre. Pricing for the same product may vary from store to store. Prices may also vary in regional and rural areas due to freight to location. Travel costs may also apply in remote rural areas. Square metre prices are indicative only and do not allow for wastage, as most carpets shown are either 3.66 metres wide or 4 metres wide.
- Pile reversal shading can occur on some carpets featured on this Site and is an optical effect, showing an apparent colour difference caused by light reflected or absorbed from disturbed carpet pile. When caused by foot traffic and vacuuming, pile reversal shading is temporary. Watermarking (also known as permanent pile reversal shading) can appear in some plush carpets featured on this Site as irregular shaped light and dark patches. It is not a change in colour, but a change in pile direction that sometimes randomly appears, generally after use. The cause is unknown and the phenomenon is unpredictable.
- Where liability cannot be excluded, to the extent permitted by law any liability incurred by Style Flooring & Interiors is limited to the re-supply of the Information on the Site or the reasonable costs of having the Information re-supplied.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
- You may from time to time be able, through hypertext or other computer links, to gain access to other websites operated either by Style Flooring & Interiors, its affiliates (Linked Sites) or other third parties (Third Party Linked Sites).
- The copyright in the content of this Site is owned by Style Flooring & Interiors and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
- You acknowledge and agree that all content, coding, graphics, images, animations and Information available on this Site is protected by copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights and laws.
- You expressly acknowledge that your use of the Site does not result in you gaining any right, title or interest to the Information or any other aspect of the Site.
- Commercial use of the Site and the Information is expressly prohibited.
- All trade marks and trade names which appear on this Site are proprietary to Style Flooring & Interiors and/or its affiliates. Use of these trade marks without the owner’s consent will infringe the owner’s intellectual property rights. Nothing in this Site should be interpreted as granting any rights to use or distribute any names, logos or trade marks except with the express written consent of the respective owner.
- Any publication of Style Flooring & Interiors’ email addresses on this Site is to facilitate communications relating to the goods and services supplied by Style Flooring & Interiors. It must not be inferred as consent by Style Flooring & Interiors to receive unsolicited commercial electronic messages.
- By accessing and using this Site, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the State of Victoria, Australia. If you access this Site from other jurisdictions, you are additionally responsible for compliance with local laws.
- If a provision (or part of it) is held to be unenforceable or invalid, then it must be interpreted as narrowly as necessary to allow it to be enforceable or valid.
- If a provision (or part of it) cannot be read down, then the provision (or part of it) must be severed from this Agreement and the remaining provisions (and remaining part of the provision) will remain valid and enforceable.
- A party may exercise its rights at any time and does not waive those even if that party previously waived a breach or default of all or part of the same or other provision or delayed or omitted to exercise its rights.
- A waiver is only effective if it is signed by the party granting the waiver and only to the extent set out in the waiver.